Congratulations On Your Acceptance!
1. Jonghun Lee
(Kamiak High School)
1. RISD (Rhode Island School of Design) (RI) admission with scholarship ($50,045.00 a year)
2. CCA (California College of Art) (CA) admission with scholarship ($45,000.00 a year)
2. Eunice Yi
(Shorewood High School)
1. MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art) (MD) admission with scholarship ($18,000.00 a year)
2. CCA (California College of Art) (CA) admission with scholarship ($22,000.00 a year)
3. Otis College of Art and Design (CA) admission with scholarship ($18,000.00 a year)
Through a step-by-step teaching method, students from the age of six are taught basic drawing and painting skills. With these skills, students will be able to make art work that is more realistic and attractive. Our students are taught on an individualized basis to better improve their personal abilities and skills, allowing them to grow at their own pace. This gives them the artistic tools they need to create art for the rest of their lives.
J ART ACADEMY's philosophy is that "creativity follows mastery," and that a strong foundation of classical skills will allow students to eventually follow any artistic path they choose.
J ART ACADEMY demonstrates that anyone can learn to draw and paint.
The J ART ACADEMY approach to drawing is based on the fact that any form can be broken down into simple shapes. Once the student's eye is trained to understand the size and placement of a subject, the student's hand is trained to accurately represent what the eye has seen. The student can explore a variety of mediums such graphite, charcoal, pen and ink, pastels, watercolors, acrylics, oils, etc.
We're here to help your child learn and grow